Monday, June 28, 2010

A nice little Sunday

Every year Calistoga has their annual softball game, Calistoga vs. Cal Fire. This just happen to be on the day when Zac and Jason were working! Chelsie and I decided that we would go over and watch our boys play. At around 11:00 Chelsie and Diesel came and picked up me and Hudson, then we headed into town to grab some sandwiches, then off to the game!

As soon as we got there I was able to see Zac hit a home run! GO ZAC! Chelsie and I found some shade and set up our little picnic with the boys. They did very well, however things got a little hectic every time someone would bring a new dog around. The game lasted over an hour ( Calistoga won!!) and they started serving hot dogs and hamburgers. Chelsie and I decided it was getting a little to hot for Hudson and Diesel and we should probably head back so they can play in some water to cool off.

So we headed on back to Chelsies house and filled up the kiddy pool for the boys, they loved it! Hudson walked right over and layed down in it. For the rest of the afternoon Chelsie and I just relaxed on the couch enjoying the A/C, the dogs and the T.V. It was a very nice way to spend a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment