Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update!

 Taken with my Canon Rebel

*sigh* Oh to have a weekend with nothing to do, it is nice! I haven't blogged in quite some time so I thought I would write a little update. Zac and I have both been busy. Zac is working at Mill Valley and staying very busy. They have a full time position opening up in the near future so he is doing everything he needs to so that he can have a good shot at being the next full time person they hire! Work has been going good for me, I always stay so busy. Its been a little exhausting lately but I am making it. I have recently been given the power job of ordering for our entire office as well as scheduling so its keeping me busy even when I have a break from assisting.

In between all the work Zac and I have been doing we are also in the process of getting pre-qualified and looking for a house! Right now we are looking in Santa Rosa, Windsor area. Even though we really love Calistoga you just can't find the same thing here as you can in Santa Rosa for the same price. We want to live within our means and we do spend a lot of time in Santa Rosa anyways. We are keeping our options open.

We haven't worked on the Barracuda in quite some time! We have just been to busy. However, Zac has been working on his truck. The other weekend he turned his truck into a 4x4. It amazes me how one person can do so much! Zac is truly an amazing person. He finds time to work, do laundry, cook, work on his truck and still treat me like a princess! Im so lucky....okay enough of the mushy stuff :)

Hudson Hudson Hudson. He is doing great! The weekends we spend together he is SO good! He just loves sleeping all day while I clean. He still has his puppy in him though! When he is ready to play....he is ready to play! He does his hot laps around the backyard and loves picking out all of his toys and taking them to the lawn to play with. Valentines Day was his birthday and he turned 1, we also weighed him and he was at 89lbs. He really is a big boy! I have been sending out breeders updated pictures and they think he might get up to 120lbs. I think he'll hit a little over 100lb, when he does Ill need Zac's assistance for taking him on walks.

Thats about it up here in Norther Cali. Zac and I can't wait for summer! We are ready for the warm summer nights and the BBQ's. Who knows maybe by summer we will be in our very own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment