In a week from today I am going to be turning 25, a quarter of a century. I can't believe I am in my mid twenties, I sure don't feel it. Even though most people view getting older as a bad thing, I still feel like I have so much more to experience so I am going to soak it all in.
My Saturday started out so peaceful. Zac and I slept in, cleaned the house and we even had time to plant a little garden. We now have corn, bell peppers, cucumbers, squash and carrots! I sure hope they grow because I am excited to be able to go to my backyard to get some veggies! Around 4:30 Zac's parents and Nick showed up at our house. Nick brought over his jeepster and Zac and him did some wheelin before we headed off to dinner. When the boys got back from their adventure it was off to Barolos for their $1 happy hour. We had Steve,Cindy and Nick bring over their bikes so we were all able to cruise into town.
After having drinks at Barolo's we were back on the bikes heading to Solage to have dinner at Solbar. It wasn't to warm outside but we decided the ambiance outside was worth the cold. We orderd drink, appetizers and our entrees and once again got on the bikes to head home for some delicious cup cakes that Cindy had made for me. It felt so good to come home to a warm house. Cindy had gone all out and had flowers, gifts and cupcakes for me. Everyone sang happy birthday to me, including Hudson, and then we enjoyed cupcakes and opening presents. It was a wonderful way to start out my birthday week! Love my family!
On our way to Barolo
Cindy on her cruiser
The only way to get around town!
My amazing In laws :)
Me and Hubby
Nick and his date :)
At Solbar
The boys playing some Bacci ball
No comments:
Post a Comment