Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Palm Springs
It came and went so fast! I am still amazed how perfect it all worked out because Zac had his last day at Mill Valley on Wednesday. He got off work Thursday morning and we left for Palm Springs that afternoon. He started his new job at American Canyon on Monday and we flew back on Sunday.Perfect. Anyways, like I said we left Thursday and arrived in the afternoon just in time for dinner. Zac likes to get in all the Pat and Oscars he can when he is in So Cal so thats right where we headed for dinner. It was a little confusing because we drove into Palm Desert and what we thought was Oscars was now called O's American Kitchen. Luckily it was the same food. That night Bobby and Jen arrived at the house.
Friday came and it was time to party! Lets see that day, my friend Dana came by, BJ, Michael and Karee and her boyfriend were at the house. We stayed in the pool for the morning and snacked most of the day. My mom really wanted me to take some picture for the family christmas card this year so around 6:30 we headed out by the pool and I took a few pictures. I think that we got some good ones and that my mom will be happy with them. After pictures it was time for Zac's world famous fish tacos! So good! After our bellies were full we watched some Olympics and then it was time to test out the karaoke machine.
It was such a fun time! I can't believe that Friday was already over just like that!
Saturday we had more people at the house. Dana left that morning and in the afternoon we had Brett and his wife Cara show up (with puppy Huck) and my friends Janelle and Dylan! That morning my momma wanted to take my sister and I on a girls shopping trip, so off to TJ MAXX we went. I am NOT a good shopper and I usually just don't do it but I went with the pros. I actually found some really cute things! We were already worn out and it was time to head back home for some pool time. It was probably about 104 degrees the whole time that we were there. Of course the house had AC and we just lived in the pool when we were outside.
After the pool the party headed inside for some ping pong. For dinner what could be better then MORE Oscars!? They deliver which is awesome so we stuffed ourselves with pasta, pizza, breadsticks, salad and chicken wings! Im making myself hungry! After dinner we thought we would play a game. We all gathered around the table and played a lil game called telephone pictionary which is hilarious! When we finished our game it was time for Janelle and Dylan to head home. So nice being able to see them.
Sunday. Zac and I had to fly out in the afternoon so we soaked up every second of our last hours of vacation. Tiff,Devin, Brodie, Courtney and Tina came out to visit us. They came around 10:30 just in time for....pool! I was so excited to see Brodie since I was not able to make it for his first birthday. It was so much fun seeing him enjoy the water, that little boy loves the water! I was able to get some great pictures of him enjoying it.
Just like that our vacation had come to an end! It was time to pack up and head to the airport. Even though I hate to leave I am always so thankful for the time I was able to spend with my family and friend. I am such a lucky girl. Love them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment