Saturday, June 1, 2013

Living the American dream


Its official! Zac and I are home owners. I don't know if it has really hit me yet. On thursday after work I went over to the house and picked up my keys from our realtor. I had to work on Friday but Zac got off of work and headed straight over to the house to start work on it. There was this funky wall in the "Living room dining room" area that I wanted knocked down so down it came! It looks so much better! After work I headed over to the house to check things out. The wall was gone and Zac, Cindy and Steve had painted the living/dining room. It looks amazing!

I had made reservations at Willis Wine Bar to celebrate our new home! After all the hard work that Cindy and Steve had done I of course invited them to join us! We had reservations at 6:45. As soon as Zac and I were seated at our table we were greeted with two glasses of champagne. Our server told us that it was "from one new home buyer to anther". As soon as he said that I knew exactly who it was from, Sierra from work. So sweet of her to do that. She just bought a home as well.


Anyways, on to today, which is Saturday. Zac and I both had the day off so we were up at around 7:30 to get ready for our day of painting. After breakfast we headed over to the house and started in on our paint job. The living/dining room was already done so we still needed to do the hallway, 1st bedroom, 2nd bedroom and master bedroom. With Cindy, Steve, Nick and Zac and I we actaully got everything done! Amazing. Cindy and I still need to go back tomorrow and do a second coat of paint. We really need to get the painting done in the house so we can get the floors done. We had the guy come take a look at the house and hopefully we can get an estimate of how much it will cost. Now I have a few before and after pictures for you to check out. I know this was a short blog but I just wanted to share with you the good news!




















No comments:

Post a Comment