Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Motor Swap


As you might know Zac and I bought a 1964 Barracuda. We just love driving it around, it is so much fun! I have never had so many thumbs up, head nods and people yelling out about a car, its a classic.

Zac had a 360 in one of his old vans and it had stayed in the family, so we decided to purchase it from his dad to put in our barracuda! A couple weeks ago we took a weekend to switch
out the 318 and put in our 360! It took about two full days to get everything done. I was sure to be there the whole way, I wanted to learn as much as I could so I was right along with Zac un-screwing nuts and bolts!

So once we had the 360 in we started her up and...it worked! It was SO loud with open headers. It would be cool to drive around like that but it's not legal so on Monday we took our car in to get some exhaust. We are loving the new motor!

No comments:

Post a Comment