Okay, so Im not really a wino but I sure go wine tasting a lot, what else do you do in the Valley? My friend Manny (from work) and I have been wanting to get together and hang out, outside of work. We finally found a weekend that we were both free and I invited him and his wife (Yoli) to come hang out in Calistoga for the afternoon.
After finishing up at Summers we got back on the bikes and crossed the street to Envy winery. We seemed to be beating the crowd everywhere we went! Once we got done at Envy we decided to stop and Barolo and get a little snack before our reservations at Solbar. We hung out at Barolo for over and hour and then back on the bikes to go get some delcicous food! What a fun night :)
Sounds like a blast Sissy!
ReplyDelete