Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! I have been so busy lately I have gotten behind on my blogging! Better late then never I suppose. This year for thanksgiving Zac and I stayed up North. We are trying to go back and forth every other year so we can spread the love! After finding out that Zac would have to work thanksgiving night we decided it would be easier for us to host thanksgiving lunch over here in Calistoga.

The day of thanksgiving Zac and I were busy getting everything ready to have the family over. Cindy showed up at about 1:00 with all the food and Steve and Nick were going to come over later with the Turkey. Steve had been BBQing the turkey all day to give it a real smokey flavor. Zacs Aunt and Grandma were able to make it over as well!

It had been raining a couple days before but it was gorgeous weather on thanksgiving. We all had a great time being able to enjoy the wonderful food Steve and Cindy cooked and spend time with family. Tye and Becca were not able to make it for thanksgiving but we were sure to plan a get together with them during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment