My second update is my hair. All my close friends and family know that when I was younger I would change my hair ALL the time, color, cut, you name it! I think it is so much fun to do, I love changing it up every once in awhile. I just can't imagine having the same cut and color for all my life! So I hadn't colored my hair in quite some time ( for me ) so it was time for a change. I don't have a hair dresser up here in Nor Cal and Im not sure I would/could trust anyone but my life long hair dresser Tina to do my hair. So while I was down in So Cal a few weekends ago I had her cut and color! As much as I used to complain about my hair being short way back when I am really loving it at this moment!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Change
This is just a mini post to give a couple of updates. First I want to let ya'll know that my lashes are doing good so far! I can't believe how many compliments I am getting about my eyes at work and not the people I work with but my patients, its awesome!
My second update is my hair. All my close friends and family know that when I was younger I would change my hair ALL the time, color, cut, you name it! I think it is so much fun to do, I love changing it up every once in awhile. I just can't imagine having the same cut and color for all my life! So I hadn't colored my hair in quite some time ( for me ) so it was time for a change. I don't have a hair dresser up here in Nor Cal and Im not sure I would/could trust anyone but my life long hair dresser Tina to do my hair. So while I was down in So Cal a few weekends ago I had her cut and color! As much as I used to complain about my hair being short way back when I am really loving it at this moment!
My second update is my hair. All my close friends and family know that when I was younger I would change my hair ALL the time, color, cut, you name it! I think it is so much fun to do, I love changing it up every once in awhile. I just can't imagine having the same cut and color for all my life! So I hadn't colored my hair in quite some time ( for me ) so it was time for a change. I don't have a hair dresser up here in Nor Cal and Im not sure I would/could trust anyone but my life long hair dresser Tina to do my hair. So while I was down in So Cal a few weekends ago I had her cut and color! As much as I used to complain about my hair being short way back when I am really loving it at this moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment