We started our morning with the Calistoga parade! One thing I just love about living in a small town is that I was able to hop on my bike ( in my fourth of july outfit) and ride over to Chelsies house. From there we both got on the bikes and road into downtown. It was already warm out so we found a place in the shade to enjoy the parade. The first our are the fire engines ( our favorite) and from then it was everything from old cars, motorcycles, floats and horses! We enjoyed watching but once it was over it was time to get some food. We road the bikes over to Pacifico and we were able to get a table outside. Not to long after we got there Chelsies sister Brittney came to join us. Food, margaritas and friends, this day was turning out great so far.
After we finished eating it was only getting hotter and hotter so we though the pool was the only way to cool down. Chelsie and I road our bikes back to her house and Brittney met us there. We got our swimsuits on and loaded up Diesel and Moose ( Brittneys dog) and headed over to Jasons grandparents house to enjoy some pool time. I left Hudson at home because I didn't want to worry about trying to keep an eye on him. He is a hand full sometimes. We usually leave him in his dog run outside but it has been so hot lately that I decided to leave him inside. I was super happy when we got home from the pool and found out that nothing was broken or chewed up. He just slept the whole time like a good boy.
Pool time was over, time to BBQ! So for the BBQ I brought Hudson over. I was a little worried about how Hudson and Moose would get along because Hudson REALLY likes to play. So Moose wasn't really feeling Hudson. Hudson would go over and want to play and Moose would nip at him so those two tried to stay away from eachother however Hudson still tried to play with him every once in awhile. Anyways moving on to the good stuff. Chelsie BBQ some delicious burgers and corn and she also made dessert. I always love eating at her house! We finished up the night sitting outside waiting for it to get dark and enjoy some champage.
No comments:
Post a Comment