Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Birthdays!

Just wanted to give a shout out to two GREAT men in my life! First off is my wonderful spectacular father. Me and my dad have always had a certain connection just between the two of use that I just love. He is one of the most supportive and honest people that I know. He has always been there for me and my family. What a great guy, I am so lucky! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! I LOVE YOU!!
Next on my list is my father in law, yes my dad and father in law have the same birthday! With being so far from my family Zac's parents have always made me feel so comfortable and right at home. Steve has taken me under his wing and really made me feel like a Fleckner! He is someone who always has great advice to give and is very straight forward with you. I am so thankful to have such a great father in law in my life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment