Well, there she is. Last weekend we decided to try her first maiden voyage in the ocean. And I can say it was a success. We were still waiting on the new drive shaft so using the old one that is a little bent made for a little more vibration and noise. We were also using a older propeller that Zac has recently changed.
We invited Nick and his girlfriend Jordan to come out with us. We thought we would do some Halibut fishing while we were out there but it really wasn't the best day to catch halibut. It was gorgeous out on the bay though, probably 80 degrees! We started off with some fishing and then ended up just hanging out. The roof makes for a very nice place to lay out. The table was also perfect for when it was time for me to make sandwiches for everyone. I must say this is my favorite boat that we have owned so far.
On our way back from our little trip out into the bay we found a man who was stranded! We gave hime a tow back to the launch and he was so grateful. You just hope that if you were the one stuck that someone would do the same for you. Anyways I really don't have a lot to talk about for this post but I do have some pictures from our fun day!
Nick and Jordan enjoying the cruise out
Captain of the boat
Headed under the 580 bridge to Paradise Cove
Doesn't get much better then this!
The "merman" that we rescued
A great day! The weather could not have been better.
I am a week behind with my blogging, so hopefully this week I can catch up and tell y'all about mine and Zac's trip out on the bay catching bay-rays and sharks! So much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment