Saturday, December 19, 2015
Christmas Party
Well, last night I had my 4th Christmas party with my office. This year we headed over to John Ash for dinner. It is such a beautiful venue, but I might be biased because thats where Zac and I had our wedding. We had to work yesterday but only a half day. Then we headed home to get ready and back to the office for some wine and to open our secret santa/white elephant gifts.
I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing office. We have a really great group of people right now. I think we ended up getting to John Ash around 7:00 and probably stayed until almost 11:00. We closed the place down.
Now that the party is over we have two more days of work and then we will be off till January 5th. Its hard to believe that 2015 is going to be over soon. Its been quite the year, one of my favorites! Im hoping that 2016 will be even better!
My family is going to be coming to our house for Christmas this year. It will be our first time hosting Christmas at our house. I feel a little overwhelmed that everything will go smoothly but luckily its my family and I know we will have fun no matter what. My parents are going to be driving up on Tuesday and I will be picking my sister up from the airport here in Santa Rosa on Wednesday. As for Thursday ( Christmas eve) we are going to be spending it with the Fleckners. Zac has to work on Christmas day so I thought it would be nice for all of us to get together.
Well, I know this is a short post but once I got going I kinda realized I don't have much to talk about. So Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment