Friday, August 26, 2011
AHHH!
My husband is crazy! So I have been complaining about wanting a new car for years now. Every couple of months its a different car that I want. This last month I have been really into jeeps but after doing lots of research they are just to expensive and I don't know how much room I would have to put Hudson in the back. I am so tired of my little Celica that is covered in dog hair, has chipping paint and is just to small! It has been an awesome little car for me and has taken me all over the place but its time to move on.
Now Im not into beamers or Mercedes so NOT my style. Lately I have been looking into trucks! I figure that I can put Huds in the back and be a little higher off the ground and get a four door. So Zac has been doing his nightly vehicle research and he tells me the other night " Im just going to go buy you this truck tomorrow". Now, most people would be excited and ready to go but not me I am still and Ekblad! I start to freak out a little and think: can we afford this? Is this a good idea? Is this to soon, did we plan enough? I told Zac I don't want to know a thing! I get to overwhelmed and stressed out so Im washing my hands and he can do what he wants.
So Im just leaving work yesterday and Zac texts me "I found this truck in Napa I want to take you to look at" I told Zac Im just to pooped from work and I don't feel like going to see it. Well little did I know I turned onto our street and what did I see a new Toytoa Tacoma! OMG! This guy is crazy. I am SO excited to have a new vehicle AND it has everything I want 4 doors, room for Huds in the back and so much more! Woo Hoo! I sure am one lucky girl. Thanks for my new truck hubby, I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment