It does not look like that right now. I took this picture last weekend when the weather was beautiful. How lucky am I to be able to walk into my backyard and have this view!? Yesterday we had a wet rainy day and this morning its foggy but I am hoping it will burn off.
You might be wondering how it can be 9:15 on a Wednesday morning I am finding the time to blog!? Shouldn't I be at work? Well our morning was pretty slow so I don't have to go in till 1:00 which is awesome because I don't get my usual 3 day weekend this week. I have to go in to work this Friday. So Im pretending this is my day off :) Zac is actually here this morning as well. He has been sick for the last couple of days so he called in sick to work today. Im sure he'll go in tomorrow.

Im a little behind on my blogging so I thought while I have some free time this morning I can give ya'll an update on my past weekend. It started off on Friday night, I decided to plan a girls night with the girls from work. Not everyone could make it but Erica and Lorena came. We went to a place in Santa Rosa called Hikuni which is pretty much like a Benni Hana's, or for you Palm Springs folk...Mokado. It was fun to get some drinks and watch our cook do all his fancy little tricks. This little dinner also worked out perfect because its my friends Ericas birthday this Thursday and since she will be going out to dinner with her honey we were able to celebrate it a little early.

Saturday Zac was home and we had dinner plans with his parents. It was Tyes 27th birthday on Feb. 1st. We just hung out at home and then headed over to Santa Rosa for the afternoon. Tye came up from Gilroy and brought nick 3 turtles and one crawfish for his fish tank. Tye warned us all that these turtles are mischievous and boy are they! We found out the other day that one of the turtles some how pushed the lid open on the tank, got out, walked across Nicks living room and fell down a flight of stairs where Nick found him in his lab. Crazy! Anyways, that night we all went to dinner at La Rosa and talked about a 6 day motorcycle trip that Tye wants to take from Washington to California...all dirt roads. Zac and I want to go along and be the sag wagon. Sounds like fun to me!
Sunday was the super bowl. Patriots vs. Giants. We didn't really care about the game but its a great excuse to eat football food! We were over in Santa Rosa so that the boys could work on their trucks and Cindy and I could watch the game together. Food was delish, I wasn't impressed with the commercials this year or the half time show. And just like that my weekend was already over! It goes by so quickly. This weekend I only get two days, Zac and I might try and do our Valentines stuff this weekend or next weekend, we'll see. Hope ya'll had a great weekend. Its hump day, we're half way through the week! Yipee!
No comments:
Post a Comment