Yes my dear blogger friends, it is almost Valentines day. But I am not here to talk about that because I don't really care that Valentines day is tomorrow. First of all, I think everyday you should shower your honey with love and second Zac is working tomorrow and so am I so we planning a little something for this weekend, dinner and massages. The picture above is from my daddy. He is so cute sending me flowers every Valentines day. Zac is not big on buying flowers so its sweet that my dad bought some for me.
Saturday rolled along and Zac and I headed over the hill to run some errands. Zac reminded me that for lunch we could eat at Panera and I was so excited! We have Panera down in So Cal and we just so happened to get one up in Santa Rosa about a month ago! So good! We were also able to go to the storage unit and let Hudson run around. He just love its there. Its so funny watch him prance around. Before we knew it, it was time to head back over to Zacs parents house. On the way over we met my friend Courtney at a house that we wanted to look at. She is a realtor so she can show us any house on the market. It had some cute features but nothing worth looking into. For the rest of the evening we order some pizza, watched a movie and I made the boys some chocolate chip cookies!
Sunday Zac and I wanted to go on a hike. We decided we wouldnt go to far and headed up the Oat Hill Mine Trail with Hudson. It was the perfect day to hike Hudson up there because it was nice and cool. He did awesome! He pulls at the beginning but in no time he is just walking out in front of us. We packed some sandwiches so that we could stop and eat lunch. The trail was a pretty easy hike, we didn't go to the top because we had dinner plans that included 4 hours and a crock pot! If you are interested to see what I made check out my new blog that I set up Here.
Now we have already arrived at Monday. I only worked a half day today which I am excited about! At lunch I went over to the storage unit to visit Zac. He was working on a truck. He is planning on pulling the motor and transmission from that truck and putting it in his newest dodge truck ( the copper one). I was enjoying hanging out with my boys. Hudson was running around while Zac was working. A nice little afternoon if you ask me. I am always so impressed with how Zac knows how to work on all these vehicles. Is there anything he can't do? Its nice to have such manly man around. Now Im home and enjoying my afternoon. Time to clean the house! Gets so messy so quick, its crazy! It will be nice to have a clean house ready for the new week. Im excited to have a nice little weekend with my honey....and massages arn't bad either ;) Enjoy your week friends! Here are some pictures that I took today with my instagram:
Beautiful clouds with the sun peaking through
My hubby doing what he does best!
My wolf dog
No comments:
Post a Comment