Monday, February 20, 2012

Relaxing

I'm tired. I can't tell you how good it feels to sit down. But I know I need to get my blog on because if I let it go then its not gonna happen. And Im going to have a ton to blog about this up coming weekend because my momma is coming to visit me! I can't wait.

So Friday I did not have to work but Zac was gone all day working on his dads truck. That wasn't to exciting because Friday was a gorgeous day! However that night myself and some people from work headed over to Rohnert Park to try out the new Hooters. It was fun to hang out with everyone. We had a good group. Zac was able to meet us there after he finished his dads truck. After Hooters we took the party to my friend Manny and Yolis house. We had a few drinks and had fun dancing the night away! As you can see I got my cowboy on, I even was able to bust out the electric slide. Zac was pretty impressed.

Saturday morning Zac and I slept in which is always awesome. Once we got up we headed to our first stop of the morning, breakfast at Cafe Sarafornia. When our bellies were full we got to head down the street for our couples massages! We found a place we love in Calistoga so we just stay with Lincoln Avenue Spa. 50 minutes of a full body massage, yes please! What an awesome way to start our day. We got home and were able to get ready for our day. We headed over the hill to Santa Rosa to pick up Zacs dads 1937 Plymouth truck. He let us borrow it for our day out. Our first stop was Rodney Strong Winery for some wine tasting of course! It was very crowded but we were able to squeeze in. Once we were done at Rodney Strong we headed in Healdsburg. We were a little early for dinner so we found a really cool place called Vin Couture. Its a wine lounge up on the second story of a building. What a nice view we had enjoyed out wine and cheese before dinner.

I can't wait to take my mom here when she comes up! I think she will just love it. For dinner we headed over to Scopa. I received a gift card to Scopa for Christmas from one of my doctors at work. Dinner was so delicious. We enjoyed it all and then had to head over to Windsor for poker night! I must say that I didn't do to bad. I stayed with all the boys until there were about 4 of us left. I got out but my hubby one! Nice to have some extra cash.

Moving on to Sunday. With only a day left before heading back to work we used the morning to get some stuff done around the house. Including rearranging our bedroom. I wanted to get some new feng shui going on. For the afternoon we got invited to go wine tasting with my best friend Dana, her boyfriend, her cousin and her cousins boyfriend. I was so excited to see Dana, haven't seen her since Thanksgiving. We headed over to Sonoma for our first winery, Sunce. Dana's cousins boyfriend new the person who worked there so we were able to get a free tasting. When we were done we headed over to one last place, Russian Hill. We had the most gorgeous view at this winery we couldn't leave before taking some pictures. I wish the pictures did it justice but it honestly doesn't. We ended our day there and Zac and I headed back to Calistoga to cook some dinner. Check out what we made at my new blog Here.

Great weekend! And I have another great one on the way :) Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Kim! So excited to see you! So fun to read about your weekend! Love u!

    ReplyDelete