Monday, April 23, 2012

Bridal Shower

I can't believe that it is already April 23rd?! How is the year going by so quickly? One thing that I am very excited about it that summer is on the way, I can feel it! This weekend the temperature was in the high eighties if not the nineties! So lets start at the beginning. I had to work a long 5 days this week. After work on Friday the girls and I decided we needed to relax a little and bring in the weekend the right way. We headed over to Jacksons. I had never been there before so I was excited to see what it was all about. We all got some drinks and some food and just enjoyed hanging out with each other. I must say that when it came time to head home it was a pretty nice feeling knowing my drive home was a mere 15 minutes.

Saturday was my friend Chelsies bridal shower. Now I have to admit that I was a little nervous going into it not knowing anyone, but everyone was very friendly and it went great. I left the house around 10:30 so I could meet Chelsie at her house around 11:30. Driving into Calistoga was bitter sweet, I miss it more then I thought I would. When I got to her house her and her friend Laura were finishing getting ready and once they were done it was off to St.Helena for the shower! Her friends house was beautiful! My idea of the perfect home, her backyard backs up to a vineyard! We all enjoyed some champange, food and Chelsie opening her many gifts. It was so much fun to watch all the expressions on Chelsies face while she opened each gift. I am so excited and happy for her and Jason! Here are a few pictures I took from the shower.
Gorgeous set up!
Each little bag had wild flower seeds
The gifts, It ended up being so warm outside we had to open them inside
Look at that view!
Cupcakes made by Jasons sister
Chelsie and her Momma
Glad she was excited about the toaster I got her
Chelsie and her twin sisters
The group

No comments:

Post a Comment