Friday, September 14, 2012

Re-cap in pictures

Okay so I need to do a quick re-cap on whats been going on. First and most important my awesome husband had his pinning ceremony at his new job! I swear I was so nervous. It went very well! I am so proud of him.

My poor sweet dog Hank, who I have had since I was in the 8th grade died. He lived a very long and good live and he died doing what he loved. R.I.P Hank I will miss you!
Brunch and wine tasting with the girls! After getting that sad e-mail from my mom I was happy to go out and get my mind off the whole thing. We headed up to Healdsburg and had brunch at Bistro Ralphs, then we walked around and found a few tasting rooms to go to. So much fun!

Anyways, 3rd anniversary post will coming soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment