I have officially been to my first baseball game! And I must say that I am spoiled rotten. So my mother in law had received some tickets from her brother and she gave them to us! I came home on Tuesday and Zac told me we were going to a baseball game tomorrow. I have never been a big baseball fan but I have always wanted to go to a game. Living up here in Nor Cal everyone seems to be a little obsessed with the Giants so its my turn to learn to love baseball.
We left Thursday afternoon. I was able to get off work a little early. We had smooth sailing until we got into the city. We hit a lot of traffic and could not get around it. We finally parked the truck and the game had already started. We grabbed some food and drinks and then headed down to our seats. When you sit that close the usher makes you wait to go down to your seats until the batter is done. You can't believe how close you are until your down there! We even had our own personal "waitress" that came to take our order if we needed anything to eat or drink. Fancy.
We had so much fun at the game. If this is baseball then I love it :) It was awesome to have all our friends sending us pictures of ourselves on TV. I was really excited about being on TV! Anyways enjoy the pictures!
Ummm....I'm pretty sure we went to a Padres game when we were 16 down in SD yo! And we were all excited because we drove there by ourselves! ....no? Am I making this up?
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I don't really remember, but 16 was 10 years ago. We actually sat and watched a game? You'd think I would remember that.
Delete