Monday, October 14, 2013

Seriously, again?

Im sick. Again. I can't even take this. Im trying to go throughout my weekend like Im not sick but its here. So last weekend I was actually well and I was able to take some maternity pictures for my good friends Jason and Chelsie. Their little baby girl Taylor Paige is going to be joining us soon! Here are a few pictures from the day. I was SO nervous to take these pictures and to find a good location but after we started shooting it got easier. It sure is hard to shoot a pregnant lady ( no offense Chels) you don't have a lot of poses to work with. After 521 pictures I ended up with about 95 that I like.  Im still learning! Its an enjoyable husband for me.









And those are a few of the pictures that I took last weekend. 

This friday after work I was able to go out with the girls from work. We just hired a new girl that moved to California from Montana. We wanted to take her out and welcome her to Cali and to our office. I was suppose to have date night with Zac on Friday night because he has been working so freaking much lately I feel like I haven't seen him in forever.  In fact, today is his birthday and he is working. So needless to say girls night pretty much took over and ruined date night. I still had a fun time but I feel bad for messing up our night. Plus that day at work I wasn't feeling well and I probably shouldn't of gone out.

Saturday I woke up still not feeling well and off Zac went, back to work for 3 days. I tired to sleep in as much as I could and decided I would fake that I wasn't sick and head to my ballet lesson. I just feel so good when I am at ballet I didn't want to give it up. The rest of the day I needed to take it easy. Its so sad because its been so beautiful lately and I am stuck inside laying down on the couch.

Sunday I had brunch with Michelle. Again, didn't feel to good but I didn't want to bail and Im REALLY into this whole thing about me pretending not to feel like crap. I pulled myself together and we met in Navato at a place called Toast. It was actually really good. We spent most of the morning just chatting and getting all the updates on each others lives.  Once I got home it was time to take a nap. I tired my very best to sleep and actually felt a little better. I needed to clean the house a little because I had some friends coming over to watch the season premier of The Walking Dead. One more night of early to bed!

Monday brings us to today. I woke up not feeling so hot...again! But I forced myself to stay in bed until 11:00! Of course so I could go to my ballet class at noon. But after ballet it was time to relax. Which brings me to right now....Sitting on the couch, taking it easy. I really am so tired of feeling like crap, but I think the fact that I keep going is not helping my recovery. I would love to feel better to celebrate Zacs birthday tomorrow. Alright, well I am going to make myself some soup and try to get well! Hope that all you had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment