Hello my blogger followers! I am toasty warm inside my house right now but its not looking to good outside. I thought today felt like a good blogging day. First I will start off with Friday. After making it through the work week it was time to relax! Zac and I had been invited to our friend Brandons birthday party. I was able to head over to Zacs parents get ready for the night and then off we went! I had a blast being able to just chill and hang out with some cool people. Here are some pictures from the night. Happy Birthday to Brandon!
We got home late that night and got some sleep before it was already time to wake up and get ready for our day. Saturday was Fred Stokes annual car show. After driving over the hill to Santa Rosa and getting ready we arrived at Freds at about 10:00. We walked around and looked at all the cars and then we saw my friend Manny from work and decided we would hang out with him and his wife for a bit. The weather was FREEZING so by lunch time we were ready to get out of there! Zacs parents hopped in the 37 and Zac and I got in the Barracuda and we headed over to Carmens Burgers to enjoy some food....and warmth!
Now that the ugly weather is here I am going to force myself to get things done around the house. My closest looks like a bomb blew up. And I always feel like I need to do a good deep spring cleaning! Wish me luck, its so hard to get motivated to clean.




No comments:
Post a Comment