After that it was time to get some food! We headed over to the Corte Madera mall and had a nice lunch at the cheesecake factory. Now it was shopping time! And when I say shopping I mean that I was there to watch Cindy spend her money :) However, you can't get away empty handed with Cindy! Once you walk in a store its " Pick out something you like Ill buy it for you", needless to say I am spoiled rotten! It was so much fun having a girls day. Clothes, shoes, makeup!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
A Girls Day
After that it was time to get some food! We headed over to the Corte Madera mall and had a nice lunch at the cheesecake factory. Now it was shopping time! And when I say shopping I mean that I was there to watch Cindy spend her money :) However, you can't get away empty handed with Cindy! Once you walk in a store its " Pick out something you like Ill buy it for you", needless to say I am spoiled rotten! It was so much fun having a girls day. Clothes, shoes, makeup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment