Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lauren and Moses' Wedding


Im a little behind on my blogging! So here we go.This past weekend I headed down to So Cal because one of my long time friends was getting married! I have know Lauren for a long time, first grade to be exact. We grew up going to school together and I can remember many a days going over to her house to hang out and play nintendo 64 Crusin USA. Zac had to work on Sunday so he wasn't able to make it down for the wedding. I originally wanted to leave a little early from work on Friday but I ended up getting out a little late. I thought it wasn't such a good idea to work eight and half hours and then drive another eight so I headed back home to get some sleep and would try for it in the morning.

4:00 came around sooner then later and I was up and in to my car. It was a really long drive and especially going at it alone. I got into Escondido at around 1:00 and went upstairs to find a dress to wear ( my mom had about 9 dresses laid out on my bed) Once I chose a dress it was shower time, I had to get ready for the wedding! Mom, dad and I headed off around 3:45 to Riverside, Jen and Bobby were going to meet us there. Once we parked my dad gave us the grand tour of The Mission Inn. We were able to say Hi to our friends that we knew at the wedding and then it was time to head in! The service was beautiful and Lauren looked stunning!! I am so happy for her.

The wedding was over and it was time to Par-Tay! I had NO problem dancing the night away. It was so much fun being out on the dance floor, a little hot though! At around 11:00 it was time to call it a night. Mom, dad and I were ready to head home especially me sense I had been up for about 20 hours. Check out some of the pictures I took from the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment