When I was younger I felt like everything took FOREVER! Had to wait for Birthdays, Christmas, New Years! Well now that I'm older I can't believe how fast things fly by. I blink and all the sudden its December 31st. I must say though that I had a wonderful year. So many good memories and new friends in my life. I am excited for the new year and what it can bring for me. I plan to enjoy it to the fullest and take on new challenges and adventures. 2012 watch out, here I come!
Here is a my life through pictures for 2011, enjoy!
JANUARY: Time for a new year! I was able to spend a wonderful New Years with my hubby and my best friend Dana. We were invited to a 13 million dollar house which was amazing. In fact I turned on the TV yesterday and HGTV was doing a whole story on it. The first day of the new year was spent in the snow up on St. Helena mountain. So much fun!
FEBURARY: Well February included a trip down to southern california so attepmt my gift for me moms birthday, which was a photo shoot of us girls in our wedding dresses. The rain got in the way of that plan but I still had a wonderful time with my family. Zac and I were able to borrow his brothers Ducati for a weekend. It was such a gorgeous day, we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!
MARCH: By the time March rolled around I was itching to get the pictures done. We worked it out so that I could fly home and give it another try. The forcast did so some rain (just my luck) however, it held off so that we could get some awesome pictures! It did get pretty chilly towards the end of our shoot though.
APRIL: What a fun month! First we will start with Easter which always reminds me of when we drove up to Washington to go pick up our little boy Hudson, who is NOT so little anymore. On to the good stuff,my birthday! So this year I had a nice family dinner with the in-laws at Solbar here in Calistoga. We rode our bikes over and were able to sit out and enjoy the scenery. For my actual birthday I flew down to Esco to attend my friends wedding/bachlorette party, take engagement pictures for my dear friends Janelle and Dylan and enjoy a birthday dinner with close friends and family! So much fun.

MAY: Starting to feel some warm weather in theValley! For mothers day I was up here in northern california. Zac and I were able to spend time with his mom. We also went to a car show that is hosted here in Calistoga. Cindy and I were finally able to have our girls day which included a shopping day at Corte Madera mall and driving around in her pink challenger!
JUNE: Another very busy month. Lets see, there was a Tim Mcgraw concert that the whole Fleckner family attended, so much fun! The day after the concert I flew down south for Tiffantys Cirque Du Bebe baby shower that was put on by my mom and sister, so cute! Zac and I were also able to get away for a weekend and go camping up at Pillsbury. Lastly our close friends up here in Calistoga, Jason and Chelsie got engaged!
JULY: And just like that half the year is already over with! Oh how time flys when you're having fun. Alright so July we will start out with bringing back the old days. Zac and Nick started getting into racing their BMX bikes at Rusty Bowl. This was my first time experiences a "BMX race". It was so fun to watch them. Fourth of July came Zac and Jason had to work of course but that didn't stop Chelsie and I from having a little fun. I think the most exciting thing about this July was the fact that little Brodie was born! Its funny how you can love someone so much that you haven't even met! Im so excited to be and auntie to him, love you Brodie! And a shout out to two more birthdays to wonderful men in my life,my dad and my father in law!
AUGUST: What a fun month! And to start it off? My mom and dad came to visit me! Well technically they came up the last weekend in July, BUT I didn't blog about it till August so Im going to go ahead and scoot it into the august section. Always love having my momma and dad around! Next on the list? The backpack trip from hell.Yeah, this trip was not the best for me but it was still and adventure to say the least! This new year I plan to be a little more in shape so I can handle the 8 mile hill climb with a 26lb pack a little better! Once that trip was finished Cindy and I had something fun to look forward to, the Sonoma Country BBQ! So much fun hanging out with my mother in law having Luke Bryan sing to us. To finish up August, a new truck from my crazy hubby!!
SEPTEMBER: Well we sure started it off pretty crappy! Zac and I had our big two year anniversary. We decided to take a cruise, but if ya'll remember that didn't pan out how we had planned. Oh well, better luck next time right? My office had an office party at the river,which included BBQ, games and canoes! And one day I decided Zac and I would wake up really early hike up to Table Rock and watch the sun rise, only problem with that plan was that it was freaking foggy and cold!
OCTOBER: Well Ocotber will always be close to my heart because that is when Zac proposed to me! One of my new friends Courtney invited me to go on a hike with her up to gunsight rock! What a view of Sonoma County. With enough practice hikes Ill have my carido up in no time. Another new friend for the year, Erica, joined me in Las Vegas for the annual ADA convention. We had so much fun together, nothing like a mixture of teeth and Vegas. Next, Halloween! Zac was working of course. But I was able to celebrate Halloween at work with all my crazy co-workers. Last onmy list for October is another new friend from work, Melinda. We all went out to celebrate her 21st birthday (makes me feel a little old). Love being able to spend time with girlfriends!

NOVEMBER: November, well I finally got sick this month which, I don't remember the last time I was sick. Finally caught up with me I guess. My sister and Bobby were able to come up north and visit for her birthday. It was so much fun hangning out with them. I sure miss my family! I love when I am able to spend time with them. I was also able to go down south for Thanksgiving. My momma really out does herself. I hope one day I can make my home look as beautiful as hers does. I also got to see my best friends, Janelle, Dana and Tiff! Oh yeah and my cute lil nephew Brodie!
DECEMBER: The last month of the year. Christmas is in full swing, Christmas presents, Christmas lights and a Christmas tree! I always love Christmas time. It is one of my favorite times to drive around at night. Seeing all the lights just makes me feel so cheery! Another holiday went by that Zac was working but again I was lucky enough to go home and spend it with my family and friends. This month Zac did yet another impluse purchase which was a 2009 Ninja 250. He is going to use it to commute to work. We also had a nice little day of shooting with some friends from my work. Perfect way to end the year.



No comments:
Post a Comment