Friday, January 6, 2012

So Happy.


If this is a glimpse into what 2012 will be for me then I am loving it already! I started off my weekend with dinner with one of my good friends on Thursday night. Chelsie and I had not seen each other since Christmas so we were due to catch up! I headed over to her house after work for some delicious La Prima pizza and wine. We spent about 4 hours catching up and talking wedding! At about 10:30 I headed home. Up so late on a Thursday night you ask? Well it makes it so much easier when I have Fridays off! I must say that having Fridays off is a little piece of heaven on earth for me.

So I'm already one happy girl and its only Friday. Well things keep getting better for me, Zac only had to work one day and he came home this morning. We ate some breakfast together, cleaned up the house, got ready for our day and drove over to St.Helena to eat at Guignis. I think we have eaten there every weekend for the last 3 weekends! I could eat there every day and I used to when I worked in St.Helena. After filling our bellies with guignis we headed home to play with Hudson a little bit. It was nice to be out in the gorgeous weather, a little cold, but beautiful. After being out in the yard for an hour we headed back inside to just hanf out and watch TV. Before we knew it, it was already time for dinner! We decided to head over to Barolos to eat. Now we are home and watching Prison Break! What I good show. Im so excited to be watching it again.


Tomorrow is only Saturday and I have the whole day with my hubby and then I planned a fun night of bowling with friends. I am so excited! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment