Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Freakin New Year!

Hello friends! First I want to start by saying that I have reached 100 blog posts! WOO HOO! Now Im not someone to blog all the time or every day but I try my best to give you a update about once a week. There are just so many other things I have going on, its the best I can do! But you can be excited with me about hitting the big 100!

Back to New Years Eve! Zac was working (no big suprise) so I decided I would hang out with some friends! After thinking about possibly going to the city, we decided to veto that due to the crazy traffic, crazy people and not being prepared. I thought it would be a neat idea to have dinner and then head over to someones house to party and play some games! We started out at Johnny Garlics for dinner and drinks then headed over to my friends Yoli and Mannys house to play some games. At around 10:30 I left their house to go visit some more friends! That is where I ended my night, finally at around 1:45 I thought it would be a good idea to head home.

Now for PICTURES!






1 comment: