
Hello again! Ya'll know how my Friday went so now its time to tell you about my glorious Saturday and Sunday. Zac and I woke up late on Saturday morning and headed into town to Hydros for some breakfast. When we got home it was time to clean up the house. It amazes me how quickly our house can get dirty. I blame it on our malamute! Anyways, Zac got a call from one of his fire buddies from Mill Valley. Him and his girlfriend were in the Valley and thought they would stop by and say hello. We were able to sit outside and enjoy the scenery, no rain for us yet! By the time they left it was already time to start getting ready for our night out. I had planned a dinner/bowling night with some friends from work. At 6:30 we picked up our friends Manny and Yoli and headed over to El Torito for some dinner. There was a total of 9 of us. Once we were finished it was over to the bowling ally. I don't remember the last time I have been bowling but I know it has been years! When we began to play I realized why I don't go bowling very often, I suck! It was still a lot of fun and Im happy to say that I met my goal of getting above 100...107 to be exact! I don't know how that happened. I think it must have been the rock and bowl and the wine on my side!

Moving on to Sunday. We didn't get home till about midnight so Zac and I were happy to be able to sleep in once again. It was a nice lazy Sunday. We had our breakfast, lounged around the house and then decided to get ready and head over to Santa Rosa for some lunch. Lunch was delish, after lunch it was Barnes and Nobles to check out some magazines and of course we had time to check out an open house. It was $799,000 a little out of our price range but still fun to look at. When we got back home we tried to take a nap, I don't think I ever fell asleep but it still felt nice to lay there. Once we were up it was time to take the Ninja out! I told Zac I wanted to get back on the bike and see if I still know how to ride it, it has been at least 3 or 4 years! We took her out to Bennett Lane and Zac hopped off and said okay, go. Uh....really? Just hope on and go? No pointers or anything? Nah, you'll be fine he said! Okay then, hope this really IS like riding a bike and everything comes back to you. It did. A little slow a first remember to clutch and shift and all that jazz but I am happy to say I still got it! Im excited to get some more practice.
Now its about 5:30 and at 6:00 we are headed over to Jason and Chelsies house for dinner, I can't wait! We are going to bring Hudson over with us which we haven't done in a long time because Huds has been acting a little aggressive towards other dogs if there is ever a toy involved. Zac assured me that he is going to keep an eye on him all night so hopefully nothing goes wrong. I just hate having to worry! Anyways, I hope that all of you had just as wonderful of a weekend as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment