Monday, October 29, 2012

Its the final countdown


Another good weekend in the books. Lets get right into it. I was planning on working on Friday but my friend said she would like the hours so I got the day off, awesome! Saturday I was invited to go to a friends (Katrina and Dan) two year olds birthday party. Becca and Tye were in town so Becca and I were able to go to the party together. When we first walked in we didn't know anyone, slowly but surely we started meeting people. Our friend Danny was at the bar and he was happy to make us some drinks:) And of course Katrina was showing us the proper way to take a jello shot....did I mention this was a two year old party? Needless to say the weather was awesome, the company was great and we ended up having a fabulous time!
Katrina and Dan live right around the corner from Willis Wine Bar ( one of my favorites) So last week I had made Becca and myself reservations! We were able to walk over and enjoy a nice little dinner together enjoying the food and the beautiful sunset. After all that partying we had Tye and Steve come pick us up for the night. So much fun.

It was already Sunday and since we have been having some gorgeous fall weather Zac and I decided to do a little motorcycle ride with our friends Kyle and Lorena. Now I know what some of you might be thinking...you guys got another bike?! Nope. This time we decided to be smart and just rent one. Zac found a place in Novato so that morning when he got off work he was able to go pick it up. We had it for 24 hours and it was only $170 including insurance! What a deal. So Zac came and picked me up and we headed over to Rohnert Park to have Courtney (real estate agent) show us a house. The house was okay, it did have a pool but I just wasn't feeling the neighborhood and if Im going to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a house Im going to like the area I live in.

We ended up meeting Kyle and Lorena around noon. By then we were all pretty hungry, so the game plan was to head over to Sonoma to get some food. I must say that this is one of the prettiest times in Sonoma/Napa county. All the trees and vineyard are changing colors. Oh which reminds me! I forgot to tell ya'll that I had my first photography class on Saturday morning and I learned all about how to use my photo shop! I am so excited, it was very helpful. There were some really weird people but I did my best to ignore them and just focus on what the instructor was saying. Anyways sorry for the side note. Alright so where was I...we ate in Sonoma and then thought it would be fun to head through the valley and stop in Calistoga for some dessert! It was probably 80 degrees while we were riding around. And I must say that riding on the back of a harley is night and day from being on the back of a street bike. Im still a street bike girl though :) We made it to Calistoga and stopped and Swoops and Swirls! I sure miss living in Calistoga, what a cute little town.

By the time we were done at Swoops and Swirls it was getting close to 5:00 and we needed to be back in time for Cindys birthday celebration dinner. I decided that I wanted to take a few quick pictures in the vineyards (with the bikes) and then we would both go our separate ways. That was our weekend in a nutshell! And I can't believe that Halloween in already on Wednesday, I hope ya'll like my costume that I chose. Oh and then I leave for my cruise on Friday! And when I return from my cruise you will get the news you've all been waiting for! Yippee! Until then my friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment