So for mothers day my sister and I bought my mom concert tickets to go see Jason Mraz down in San Diego. It had finally arrived! I decided I didn't feel like driving all the way down there by myself this time so I convinced Zac to come with me. We had to wait for Zac to get off work on Friday so we weren't able to leave until 10:00-10:30. The drive was super long and we hit traffic. I think we made it home around 8:00. I was of course happy to see my family! Every time I go home I am so inspired by my mom and how she always has her house so nice! It always smells nice, has fresh flowers and is clean and tidy. I can't wait to have my own house and be able do the same thing. My moms house was of course decked out in all the Halloween decor. Halloween is her favorite holiday.
We stayed up as late as we could catching up before the exhaustion took over. Saturday morning arrived and my mom and dad wanted to take us all out to eat to one of Escondidos new restaurants, Entwined. My parents know the owners because my dad taught both of them in six grade! Small world huh? The food was amazing, Im happy that good ol' esco is getting some good places to eat down town. After filling our bellies my mom took me over to Ethan Allen because I wanted to check out some of their couches. I know, I know...I don't even have a house yet. But sometimes its good to be inspired! When we got home we were able to relax a little bit before we had to leave for the concert. Zac and I even took a nap. Since Zac and my dad did not have tickets for the concert, they decided they would go see a movie and the "fancy" theater. This theater has assigned seats, leather recliner chairs, a button to push when you are ready to order from the menu and a bar! I was jealous that Zac got to go test it out and not me. Bobby, my sis, my mom and I headed off to see Jason Mraz, we were all getting super excited! We were almost there...getting off the exit on the freeway when the car in front of us slammed on their brakes. Bobby slowed his car down as best as he could and we actually came to stop before hitting the car in front of us. But before we knew it we were rammed by an F150 which was hit by a Tacoma which caused us to hit the car in front of us. It all happened so fast! My sister was pretty shaken up because she had gotten in a bad accident not to long ago. I didn't want her to worry about anyone so my instinct was to assure her that we were all okay, and we were. My sister called 911 and told them about the accident they arrived shortly after. My mom, sister and I stayed in the car while Bobby talked to the other drives and took pictures for insurance. The firefighters were so sweet, they came back 5-6 times and kept checking on us and making sure we were okay. They ended up taking two people to the hospital. We all got away with just soreness and whiplash. The cops arrived and got everything cleared up and took everyones information. He asked us where we were going and we told him the Jason Mraz concert. He was so sweet and offered to give us a ride! If this is what my taxes are going to then Im okay with it :) Although I must say that he was driving WAY to fast! Im like thanks for the ride buddy but we just got in an accident,slow down! It was pretty cool passing everyone in line for the concert and getting dropped off VIP style in the patrol! We were able to enjoy the concert and then we had Zac come pick us up.
So Im pretty sure I went through every emotion this last weekend. I am so thankful that the accident didn't turn out worse than it was because I feel like it could of been bad. I think God sent his angels to protect us. Its funny how life can throw you these little curve balls. I am looking forward to making new memories with my mom and sister when they come up the third weekend in October. I think it will be good for all of us.
Well that was my weekend! And I am very excited to say that Zac and I have absolutely nothing to do this weekend and I love it! Need to learn to live life like this guy! Love my lil nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment