What a cold and gloomy day, fall is here. I have today off from work and I am lucky enough to spend it at home relaxing. Im sitting on the couch right now, TV on and candle lit. Im looking out the window and the wind is blowing through the now yellow leaves on the trees outside. Although I don't mind the winter weather that is on its way I am hoping that the sun will hold out just a little longer in time for my mom and my sister to come up north to visit. I have all these plans for when they come up and I am kind of holding off on the details until I know what the weather is going to be like.
This coming weekend is Zac's Birthday. He doesn't want me to get him a gift because we are trying to save all the money we can right now so that we can buy a house. He told me that once we are in our house I can buy him whatever I want. I think that he is going to be going ocean fishing with his brother on Saturday and I am going to try and hang out with Becca. Its funny how as soon as we are on the house hunt and eager to go look at houses there isn't really any houses that I like right now. I know the right house will show up one of these days.
Zac is in class all day today in San Francisco. I am planning on making him dinner tonight. I found a recipe on Pinterest that I am going to try out. It is a Pablano and corn chowder soup. I am hoping that it will turn out good. I actually picked out the perfect day to make soup for dinner. Looking on Pinterest lately, has really inspired me to get going on this whole making a house into a home. I am just so ready to have my own place. Don't get me wrong I love my brother in law and he has been so good to us letting us move into his house and especially letting us bring our big Hudson.
Anyways, just felt like venting a bit. Can't believe its already almost 4:00! I think Zac will be home after 5:00. I'll keep ya posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment