This in no way is going to be a long blog post. In fact it is going to be a very short one. I just wanted to start off by saying Happy Anniversary to me and my amazing husband Zac. It has been 4 wonderful years already. We have gotten a dog, landed our dream jobs and own our very own home! I feel so blessed that someone like Zac came into my life. Sometimes I think that everyones relationship works how mine and Zacs does....which is not the case. I feel truly grateful. We are a match made in heaven. Zac is such an amazing person and the love and patience he shows me every day reminds me how spoiled I am. He treats me like a princess. I can't wait to see what the next years will bring us and what adventures we will take together. I love you Zac!
Now that the mushy stuff is done...I am sitting in bed and it is...not quite 9:00. I am trying to get to bed early because the last two days I have had a soar throat and I REFUSE to get sick. I just don't have the time for it. Zac is working a 96 hour shift so I am on my own. When I got home I put the flowers he got me in a vase, cooked myself dinner and then sat down to watch project runway with a glass of wine. I am breaking my rule of no drinking on a school night but I thought...Im by myself on my anniversary, might as well have a little celebration. Hopefully it won't come back to bite me in the butt and make me feel even more sick! I have plans this weekend that I just cannot miss! Zac will be home on Monday and we will have the day together which is nice, maybe we will finish painting our house.
I have been a little research lately on different locations for a photo shoot. My friend Chelsie is pregnant and she asked me to take her maternity pictures. I feel honored....I also feel nervous. I really want them to come out great. I have been so busy lately that I have felt almost a little stressed about the whole thing. However, the other day I saw that my friend Katrina did a shoot and I asked her about the location because it looked perfect! I am hoping to go scope it out on Saturday and show Chelsie to see what she thinks. I think after I nail down the location I will start to feel a little better about the whole thing. Thank goodness for Pinterest and being able to get ideas for maternity poses! How am I suppose to know what to do!?
I told you it was going to be a short pose. I am off to bed nice and early. Hoping to feel better tomorrow. I just need to get through one more day of work and then I can have a day of rest before me weekend starts. Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment