Tuesday, September 17, 2013

eh.

Well, I got sick. I thought I was holding it off but it took over. It started with a sore throat and it is ending with me sounding like death. I have this Friday off because Zac and I are going camping! Woo Hoo! I thought that last night I would have to let the girls know that I would not be able to make it in because I was feeling like crap! However, I thought I would give it the night and when I woke up I actually felt better! Im not the gal that calls into work just because of the sniffles. Well I made it through almost the whole day. Then my doctor looked at me ( actually heard me speaking ) and told me that I needed to go home. I told him "you can't tell me what to do" of course. Then all the "moms" in the office started to feel my head and said I had a fever, well thats just a bunch of bologna, if anyone knows me they know I just run hot! Fast metabolism, hello. Anyhoo, I left about an hour and a half early. I totally could of made it the whole day but I think my voice scared everyone and they wanted me gone.

So Im just taking it easy at home right now. I have two more days to go before we head out to the great outdoors! I think I can make it. I need this. Im pretending its mine and Zacs anniversary get way even though we are going to be with his whole family. Im sure we can try and squeeze in a little QT while we are there.  As much as I would love to bring my 
little man Huddy, it is so much more relaxing when I am not stressing about a dog the whole time.  He is going to hang with his homie at daycare. I am hoping I can catch a tan before fall really gets here and its to late! 

Zac and I are going to take off early Friday morning so that we get to Bucks around 8:00 in the morning. Even though I would like to soak up as much time there as I can I think we are going to be leaving pretty early on Monday so that I can make it back in time for my ballet class. My teacher canceled last Monday and held the class on Friday, but of course I had to work so I missed it which I am very bummed about. She said I could come early on the 23rd and try and catch up on some of the things they learned. 

I was suppose to take Jason and Chelsies maternity pictures on September 30th but Jason won't be able to make it. I offered to just do some single shots of her which we might do! But we have officially moved the pictures to the following weekend. Which is the weekend my mom is coming up to visit! Busy, busy, busy I tell you. No wonder I got sick. My body is trying to tell me to slow down! I am so excited for my mom to come up and visit. I sure am hoping that we can get some more work done on the house. My mom has such a great eye for things I really need her help!

Alright well I am just going to take it easy. I have to get well for my camping trip :) Sorry for the mini post! I'll tell you ALL about my trip later!

No comments:

Post a Comment